Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Outdoor Extravaganza Link Party: Painting

Yesterday we shared our outdoor paint projects:
Paint Projects for the Outdoor Extravaganza
Bright Yellow Outdoor Side Table by Angie of Echoes of Laughter
Weathered Bench Container Garden by Shauna of Satori Design for Living
Hanging Succulent Centrepiece by Lucy of Craftberry Bush
Painted Exterior Brick by Dawn of Inspired Living
Waterproofing Outdoor Furniture by Tiffany of Living Savvy
Painted Gardening Bench by Kristin of My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia

Now it's your turn!



3 comments:

  1. Your home is lovely, Dawn! Thank you for co-hosting the party! I'm so excited to see all the creative projects everyone is up to!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gah!!! I found your blog, quite by accident today, because I was wasting the free time God gave me during the toddler's nap this morning to actually sit down and look at blogs on home decor online. And somehow, through hopping from blog to blog and wondering HOW everyone keeps their hardwood floors looking so amazing and free from Goldfish cracker crumbs, I found YOUR blog, and I settled in here for a while! I took your house tour; I saw your fantastic transformation of the outside of your home and your yard, and now... well... I want to just call you up on the phone, invite you over for a cup of coffee (I'll even run down the hill and buy you a cup of high-quality coffee from Starbucks), and then... when your coffee is finished... I just want you to stand up and proclaim, "Could we redecorate YOUR house now?" And I would hop up and down like a four-year-old girl on her birthday, because YES! Jesus didn't give me the spiritual gift of decorating, even though I WANTED that one. But... I'm fairly certain that YOUR style is actually MY style! Your blog and your house are amazing. Well-played.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i got the rug, it's out, it's amazing. it is everything i wanted it to be-bold, modern, attention getting. takes the space to another level. you rock for bringing it to my attention. finder's fee is highly warranted. :)

    ReplyDelete